Sadly, this page got out of date. Most of my photos now reside online at http://tqft.net/photos, hosted by google, who do a much better job than I ever managed. :-)
This is where I put up any photos I scan in for friends. I haven't
been doing much scanning recently! Hopefully this will change when I
start scanning slides. There's a (partial) catalogue of the slides Nina and I
have been taking during 2002-2003.
- Carl Mautner and me doing the tyrolean traverse on Lost Arrow Spire.
- Nina enjoying the last of the vegemitre. (1) (2) (3).
- A few photos from around the Berkeley Juggling Club.
- Uli's photos of Cirque Eloize.
- The Lodi Juggling Festival.
- Theresa's photos from her Wallace & Gromit party.
- A hike down Tenaya Canyon, from Tuolumne Meadows to Yosemite Valley
- A photo at Berkeley, on September 11.
- Hiking in the Eastern Sierras, including climbing Mt Tyndall.
- My trip to Tuolumne Meadows with Rainer Malaka.
- Some photos from my first weekend in Berkeley.
- My last night in town (not quite, but almost). Cam, Scott, Cathy, Andrew and Laura, Cam and Scott juggling.
- A photo of Anne and I before Shaun's 'I like tweed' 21st birthday dinner.
- Some pictures from my trip to Nepal.
- During Spring Break I travelled to Big Bend National Park in Texas with the Penn State Outing Club.
- After finishing up at PennState, I took some time to travel. Firstly, on the East Coast, including Boston, New York, and walking on Assateague Island.
- After a brief return to State College, I spent a week in Utah with Jess and Andy, a week in Pasadena at Caltech, and a week hiking and climbing in Yosemite.
- A few (very few!) photos from around State College
- Over Christmas I made a whirlwind tour of Belgium, France and England.